Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My name is Ginger



Hi!


My name is Ginger and I am looking for a good home...of my own! I am a terrier mix of sort, and can run like the wind! I am looking for someone who is going to take me on daily walks and even trips to a dog park. That would be awesome!


I would rather not be in a home with really young kids as they sometimes kind of wierd me out! I am a little shy around boys, so if they just give me time eventually I will WANT them to love me! I like nothing more than to cuddle my head under your chin for LOTS of petting! I LOVE to look out the window, so you MUST have a window I can look out of. Right now my foster parents have this cool step stool that I can walk up and look right out the window and watch for bunnies and deer! It is so fun!


I have attached a picture of myself, though I don't really like the camera but this is one of the good ones.


Just wanted to get myself out there....I will write more later, foster mom has a treat for me and I better get it before my foster brother does!


Gingy

No comments: